Ten Times Wallpaper Got it Right
Good wallpaper in a well-designed space, to me, is like drinking a glass of fine wine. This is because it brings an instant, unique flair – that says “we mean design business here.” However, I’ve noticed many steer clear of the product. Is this because they are afraid of the commitment? Or maybe they’ve seen too many examples of it gone wrong? As a self-proclaimed mega-fan of pattern I want to help break the cycle. So I’ve put together a list of “Ten Times Wallpaper Got it Right.”
My hope is to inspire others (or future clients) to make the leap in their homes or work spaces. If the pattern brings you joy, then why not put it somewhere that will affect you everyday? Secondly, this list provides some inspiration for new styles and creative places to implement.
And I made sure to include some peel and stick varieties that would make excellent quarantine, #stayathome projects. So I hope you enjoy!
Future me talking now – this was actually a hard list to assemble, because wallpaper gets it right pretty often. This assortment is to show ten different room placement ideas and styles, but there’s much more out there!
1. Forest Wallpaper in a Modern Boho Nursery or Bedroom
2. Botanical Blue & White Wallpaper In a Coastal-Chic Home Office
3. A Dramatic, Dark, Whimsical Print Backing a Bathroom Vanity
4. A Photograhic Print Wallpaper in a Work Space
5. Brushstroke Print Graphic Removable Wallpaper
6. Behind Floating Shelves in a Rustic, Coastal Kitchen
7. Textural Print Wallpaper in a Monochrome, Boho Dining Room
8. Dalmation Spot Print Built-in Bookshelf
9. Extra Fun Color Statement Removable Accent Wall
10. Peel & Stick Wallpaper on Stair Risers
I think this shows a lot of ways you can implement one of these “wallpaper wins” into your home and instantly boost the style! Which was your favorite? What do you think is the biggest reason people are turned off by it? Are you #teamwallpaper like I am? This I need to know!
If you enjoyed this article on “Ten Times Wallpaper Got it Right” please be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any upcoming posts. In addition to sharing my design perspectives and ideas, I will also be chronicling DIY projects, product recommendations, and sharing some of my mini-farm life.
If you try out any of these projects or products, I’d love to see them! So please sure to tag me on Facebook and/or Instagram which are both: @kaitlynloosdesign
Related: Where to Shop Budget Home Essentials
Leave a Comment